Writer's Market 2011

Adbrite

Monday, October 25, 2010

Newspapers on Twitter, ranked by followers | Old Media, New Tricks

Newspapers on Twitter, ranked by followers

October 21st, 2010 Robert Quigley-->

Inspired by this interesting but flawed effort to measure U.S. newspaper Twitter followers, I scoured the Twittersphere to come up with an exhaustive list of Twitter followers for as many U.S. newspapers as I could. I ended up with 200, but I think I’m the only one exhausted. I’m sure there are many I left off the list. Feel free to chime in with the missing papers in the comments section. I say the other list is flawed because it only measures the Twitter followers for the top 25 print circulation papers. Circulation numbers don’t necessarily equal social media reach.

Posted via email from dennyhariandja's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment